Last year we were able to continue to provide an excellent education for the children of Chapel Break through 3 daily live lessons, wellbeing phone calls and physical packs for all children.
In the event of a child being off school for COVID related reasons, but well enough to take part in school activities, we provide the following remote offer to ensure the wellbeing of our children and the continuation of their education
- First day phone call to check wellbeing and that the work provided can be accessed
- Follow up calls by the teacher to assess whether extra support is needed and to check up on well being. We believe it is vital that the children continue to feel connected to school and supported by the school
- Work pack provided and taken to the home if necessary
- Virtual meetings with the child to support education and wellbeing
- Reading via newly purchased reading scheme provides easy access for parents so that children can continue their phonics and reading from home
- Information and work will continue to be shared on Class Dojo